If you are:
• Currently a Section 8 Certificate or Voucher Participant or a Public Housing Resident.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Determined to make changes in your life circumstances.
• Interested in obtaining more education, job training and employment.
• Determined to free yourself from all welfare assisted programs, including TANF, food stamps and medical.
Participating FSS families are required to sign a Contract of Participation with the Housing Authority. An FSS family has up to five (5) years to complete specific goals and objectives, which they help to identify in their service plan. The Contract of Participation outlines the rights and responsibilities of the family and the Housing Authority, during participation in the FSS program.